ITINERARY DETAILS : Atlas Mountain-Toubkal ascent 4 days
Day 1: After your breakfast at your choosing Hotel in Marrakech Morocco trek adventure taks you to start trek from Imlil town(1780m), you will set off an a 6 hour trek out of the Imlil Valleyand into the Azzadene Valley. Along the way you will pass TiziN’Mzik at (2450m), the refuge at Azibn’Tansoult and the Ighouliden waterfalls. Overnight in the Refuge at (2250m).
Day 2: Today we are face of zigzag climb out of the Azzadene Valley towrds the Toubkal Refuge over the Aguelzim Mountain pass at 3560m. Lunch will be in the pass a spectacular views over the Atlas Mountain Range. Overnight in the Toubkal Refuge, where you’ll be sharing a bunk room with other trekkers.
Day 3:Up early morning using the tourch for a while towards Toubkal (4167m), you’ll have wonderful views over the Atlas Range and the Sahara Desert then back down to the Refuge, Overnight.
Day 4: After breakfast continue our adventure to Imlil past by a holy town Sidi Chamharoch(2300m), stop for lunch in Aramed village 1500m. And then 2 more hours walk explore the valley of Imlil,where we will meet our driver for transfers us to Marrakech
Essential Equipment & Clothing for this Trek:
- Good walking boots and socks / good trainers
- Personnel First aid Kit
- 3 to 4 season sleeping bag ( winter) or light Sleeping bag ( Summer)
- Day sack/backpack
- Head torch / headlamp
- Lightweight waterproof over-trousers / rain-pants
- Water bottle or camel back
- Private car 4×4 or minibus
- English speaking Guide & cook
- Full board on trek + mineral water, coffee and tea
- Muleteers&mules for luggages
- travel insurance
- personal expenses and tips
- entrance fees
Note : Itinerary is just a guideline and subject to change to suit local condition.