ITINERARY DETAILS : Haking in Atlas Mountains-Happy valley 3 days
Day 1: MARRAKECH – TAB ANT (1800).
After pick up and take breakfast in MARRAKECH, drive to AIT BOUGUMEZ valley via IMI n’IFRI, visite of the natural bridge, continue driving TO the red valley AIT BOUALLI where we can stop for lunch, then drive towards TAB ANT in the happy valley AIT BOUGUMEZ, Overnight at the riad la fibule Berber.
Day 2:TABANT – AIT OURIAT pass (2600m) – SERAMT (1880m).
After breakfast at the riad la fibule Berber (1800m), walk up to North through AIT OURIAT Mountain pass (2600m), stunning view over the whole valley, then walk down to a smol Berber village SERAMT (1880m), crossing the greenfildstoget the Berber family house. 6hrs walk.
Day 3: SERAMT – AIT ABBAS – MARRAKECH
pick up our luggage, walk down along the valley and cross several typical Berber villages including Tachgdilte, Ayadal…it’s a completely isolated area, hunding villages on the hells of the Mountains and cultivated terrasses, greatest view over the gorges, arrival at AIT ABBAS for transfer to Marrakech through OUZOUD waterfalls. 6 hrs walk.
Essential Equipment & Clothing for this Trek:
- Good walking boots and socks / good trainers
- Personnel First aid Kit
- 3 to 4 season sleeping bag ( winter) or light Sleeping bag ( Summer)
- Day sack/backpack
- Head torch / headlamp
- Lightweight waterproof over-trousers / rain-pants
- Water bottle or camel back
- Private car 4×4 or minibus
- English speaking Guide & cook
- Full board on trek + mineral water, coffee and tea
- Muleteers&mules for luggages
- travel insurance
- personal expenses and tips
- entrance fees